Tuesday 14 October 2014

Stretch Rose Tunic

I have been using my Overlocker to make a few more tops.  I bought the fabric for my tunic at the Festival of Quilts from the M. Rosenberg stand.  It is a very stretchy knit and cost £10 a metre.  I bought 1.50 metres and could have made the tunic a little longer as I had some left over.  I used a favourite vogue pattern number V8952 which I love and have made many previous tops from, though I have not made this version.  You can see a picture of the pattern on a previous blog post titled "My First Overlocker Garment". I was very pleased with the fit and the fabric drapes beautifully, though it is quite cool to the touch.



   The top was so quick to make that I will certainly be making some more of these for winter.  Oh I do love my overlocker!

No comments:

Post a Comment