Monday 3 November 2014

Teeny Tiny Rabbits

Now we are in November I am starting to think about the approach of Christmas, as the weeks just seem to fly by as it approaches.  Most years I manage to make something for at least one member of my family but I think this year is going to be an exception as life has been very stressful to say the least.  I am instead going to share an extra little gift which I made for some of my family last year.

 I downloaded a sweet free pattern from Litttle Cotton Rabbits website                                                 ( littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk )  for a teeny tiny knitted rabbit.  I decided I would make 4 of these for my nieces as an extra little special gift.   They needed something to protect and keep them and so I bought some small metal boxes and made some bedding to fit them.

The pattern knitted up beautifully but it was quite challenging to sew all of the tiny bits together.  I was very pleased with the results and so were my nieces.  Thank you Julie Williams for creating such a cute pattern and sharing it with everyone.









No comments:

Post a Comment