Monday 16 January 2017

Barn Development - 21

While the workmen were building,  installing, and putting in the electrics we painted and painted and painted!  It seemed endless and some of the ceilings were tricky and high.


It is amazing how many electrical and light fixtures needed to be installed. It was difficult at times to know how these would look as decisions on them had to be made at the first fix stage.
The kitchen painted and ready for the floor tiles and kitchen.

I decided to try a paint affect for my tiny walk in closet.  Most of the walls will be covered with clothes so it didn't really matter if it looked  terrible!
As the room did not have any windows we put a dehumidifier in to try and dry the area out.  As it was I later found that some of my clothes did form some mildew. 













After adding paint,  I added brush marks stencils and stamps.  I decided it was fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment