Saturday 21 March 2015

Sewing Space

In order not to go mad I had to claim a space for myself to sew and to have all of my things around me.  We will be in this position for many months until we can renovate Bijans workshop and I will have a great new space.  I decided to move everything down to the end of the cottage and I even have a comfy chair and two tables, so plenty of space. 


I do have so much stuff though and there is more upstairs in a cubboard.

I do live in terror of the cats climbing up and the whole lots falling on top of them. Its like having small children!

I love my all of my many books!
I went to one of those £1 shops and bought these great plastic boxes with lids and have really sorted out all of those thousands of items I seem to need.  I love the fact that I can now see what I have.  These cheap boxes are great because they have handles.

No comments:

Post a Comment