Friday 16 May 2014

My New Overlocker

After lots of consideration I treated myself to a new overlocker.  I did a google research on the different ones and the  Brother 1034D seemed to have a lot of great reviews.  It was also one of the cheaper ones and  so there was less risk of spending  lots of money on something that I might not use enough.

It arrived a couple of weeks ago but I have only this week had a chance to have a play.  It is all very exciting but a bit scary too.  I have three sewing machines and an embellisher so hopefully I will get the hang of it.

 Watch this space!



I think I have changed the threads correctly!

There was some slight confusion with the upper looper but I think I got there in the end.

All I need is an old tee shirt to practice on.

Ooo  I think I might be hooked!


No comments:

Post a Comment